I'm a Scat Man I'm a Scat Man

Ohhhhh dear...

I love that song! The music was great and the animation even better...wait...is that clown waving his dick at me? Nevermind. I liked this little animation, please make more. Don't really know how you can improve upon this, but i'm sure there's someting. Not enough boobs? Perhaps more clown penis?????? idk.

And btw, when i scrolled over the "play again" text, my speakers were up. So um, my parents send their regards...

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

nice

I liked the whole vomiting blood thing. And true, they're not the traditional zombies, but zombies none-the-less! In my opinion, these things are worse then zombies...the run, have infinate stamina/ energy, vomit infected blood, and you trn into one almost instantly. So nice video. 10/10 for the story and artwork. Keep up the good work!

Gi-go responds:

Thanks a bunch man

Civilizations Wars Civilizations Wars

laggy

It makes game play impossible after the octupus level. Other then that HUGE thing, there's nothing about this game i don't like. In fact, i've come back to play it several times now. And every time i come back, i like it even more.

Is there even a quality thingy on here? If there is, i couldn't find it. :(

Parashoot by TeknoZombi Parashoot by TeknoZombi

MUTE BUTTON!

music is god aweful... mute that shizzzz

teknoZombi responds:

there is a mute button. M. it says it at the bottom of the screen on the gameover menu.

Infectonator : Christmas Infectonator : Christmas

amazing game!

Basically, my strategy was level up speed all the way and get the infection add ons (through walls and through people thingys) and you were pretty much unstoppable.

In Your Embrace In Your Embrace

i like it!

It's really abiant in my opinion and it reminds me of playing mario cart during one of the space levels. Keep up the good work. :)

RAVEN responds:

Thanks a lot beastpimp. I always love hearing about the random things my song reminds people of. Good ol' Mario Kart, lol. =)

llama llama

nice

Zombie llama ftw!

Miseria Cantare - Penishæd Miseria Cantare - Penishæd

lol

it does kinda look like a penis. But it also has that awesome sketchy look to it, so therefore it is awesome.

Berserk Berserk